Hydraulic Travel-Cutter/Pipe Cutting and Beveling Machine (TC0672)
|FOB Price:||US $20,000-40,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $20,000-40,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||15 PCS/Year|
- Model NO.: TC0672
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001:2008, ISO14001:2004;Ohsas18001:2007
- Control: Semi-Automatic
- Power Source: Hydraulic
- Machining Capacity: 6 to 72 Inch(153 to 1829mm) Pipe
- Cutter Speed: Pneumatic: 35 to 55 Rpm;Hydraulic:0 to 60 Rpm
- Air Requirements: 100 Cfm @ 90 Psi (.05 M3/S @ 6.21 Bar)
- Work Speed: 3" (76.2mm) Surface Feed/Min Maximum
- Weight: Operating: 215 Lbs (97.6 Kg);Shipping: 418 Lbs (18
- Trademark: Bohyar
- Specification: TLC0672
- Warranty: 1-year
- Condition: New
- Application: Carbon Steel;Alloy Steel;Concrete
- Layout: Horizon;Vertical
- Cutter Drive: Pneumatic;Hydraulic
- Feed Method: Positive, Nonslip Chain Drive
- Hydraulic Requirements: 13 To15 Gpm @ 1500 Psi Not to Exceed 2000 Psi
- Clearance: 10"To12" (254 to 309mm) Radial, 20" (508mm) Axial
- Finish: Powder Coated Enamel
- Transport Package: Wooden Case/Metal Case
- Origin: Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Safety cold cutting
You can work on the natural, crude oil and fuel pipes in explosive environments.
Design flexible, easy to install
Light, low-section design just 10 "-12" clearance, installation time is less than 10 min.
Horizontal and vertical cutting
It can work along the tube horizontal and vertical directions at the construction site
Wide range of applications
Available for cutting and beveling in flooded trenches and underwater mud at 600 feet.
Cutting Fast and reliable
Cutting and beveling a standard wall pipe depth of about 1 "for a minute. Rugged life of up to 20-30 years.
Use stainless steel screws, special bearings, seals and zinc layer including attachment prevents corrosion due to the long-term job in brine that may arise.
machine using a closed loop hydraulic drive system, especially for dangerous or underwater environment.